Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

New .NET & Architecture blog

I am setting up this blog to share my thoughts, ideas and experiences working as a .NET developer. This blog is not the first of its kind rather a mere addition to what so many geeks are doing around. The .net framework is a power object-oriented technology for rapid application development. Also Microsoft is now geared up focusing on architecture for software development. This combination of sound architecture and the .net framework has brought a world of goodness to the developer community.

I am a web developer working exclusively with the .net framework (and plan to continue working :-). My areas of interest include Web Services, WCF, AJAX and Design Pattern. I hope this blog will help us share information and learn from each other’s knowledge. So stay tuned and see you soon :-.