Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Microsoft Tech-Ed 2010 Middle-East Conference



I have just returned from Microsoft Tech-Ed Middle-East 2010 conference. This was the first time Tech-Ed was held for the Middle-East region in Dubai.



It was a wonderful experience attending this conference with Microsoft’s top IT gurus around. Personally I was delighted to meet Scott Hanselman and Aaron Skonnard. Both these guys are top .NET Professionals in the industry. Not only they are very friendly, they relayed a plethora of information to Tech-Ed attendents. I was thoroughly impressed by Scott Hanselman who has a humorous and unique style of delivering the presentations.

In the next few days, I will be blogging about some of the cool stuff I learnt at Tech-Ed. So stay tuned for more…

1 comment:

  1. There is one more conference named Great Indian Developer Summit 2010 based on topics like Java, .Net and Richweb and will take place in Bangalore from 20 April to 23 April, 2010 at IIsc, Bangalore. I found it interesting because this is the 3rd Edition of GIDS and I heard the past 2 Editions were a huge sucess. So I am looking forward to attend this Conference.
    Summit website: www.developersummit.com

    ReplyDelete